Aurelia London Conditioning Eye & Lash Cleanser - 100 ml
Dieser Artikel garantiert, dass die für seine Herstellung verwendeten Produkte keine Tierausbeutung unterstützen.
- This makeup remover works like your favourite micellar water, but with a multi-tasking twist. Infused with refreshing cucumber, rose otto oil, PROTIDA™ technology, and maca inca, it promotes lash lengthening and brow strengthening, while gently removing traces of makeup from the delicate eye area.
- Cucumber, packed with vitamins and minerals, is renowned for its skin rejuvenating properties and can even help improve pigmentation. It also has a cooling effect that reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
Inca Maca root extract is a treasure from the Peruvian Andes that promotes energy and stamina. This extract has been shown to increase hair thickness and promote hair growth. Rich in vitamin C, it is also a useful skin brightening agent, that reduces the dulling effects of pollution on delicate skin.
Rose Otto Hydrosol has powerful anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that can help treat stress-related problems in more mature skin. It also promotes the growth of healthy skin cells to strengthen and smooth the skin.
- Probiotics, Cucumber, Inca Maca Root Extract, Rose Otto Hydrosol.
- Geeignet für sensible Haut, Für alle Hauttypen geeignet
- Apply the cleanser to a cotton pad and massage lightly over the eye for a moment, then gently sweep over the eye area, taking care not to pull on the delicate skin. Perfect to use before or after your favourite cleanser to remove all traces of eye make-up. Suitable for daily use.
- Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Heptyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Lactose, Milk Protein, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Dermatologisch getestet, Kosmetikprodukte werden weder zurückgenommen noch umgetauscht.
- Hergestellt in Vereinigtes Königreich