Manucurist Emerald Green Flash Semi-Permanent Nail Polish - 15 ml
Dieser Artikel ist aus Materialien, Zutaten und Fasern natürlichen Ursprungs hergestellt.
- Green Flash Nail Polish is the first semi-permanent nail colour that can be removed like a regular polish, with a gentle remover. Made from bio-sourced ingredients and formulated without toxic ingredients, it won't damage your nails and looks after your health. In addition, it promises to last and shine for up to 10 days and its salon quality brush makes application easy.
- The ingredients that make up the base of the nail polish and that guarantee its liquid texture have been extracted from sugar cane and cassava. A cotton extract allows the varnish to form a solid film on the nail and a corn extract allows the nail polish to form a smooth and shiny layer. Ingredients have also been extracted from wheat to guarantee the liquid texture of the nail polish and that it forms a smooth and shiny layer on the nail.
- 49.5% bio-sourced ingredients: Sugar cane, cassava, corn, cotton and clay.
- Ohne endokrinschädliche Stoffe, Vegan
- For applying: 1 base coat + 2 minutes under the lamp, then 2 colour coats + 2 minutes under the lamp for each coat, and 1 top coat + 3 minutes under the lamp. The lamp, the base coat and the top coat are all sold separately on our website.
For removal: Cut out 10 small cotton squares, soak them in Manucurist’s soft acetone-free nail polish remover. Place them on each finger and wait 2 minutes. Remove the cotton pads by pressing a little.
- Ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, butyl acetate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/IPDI/PPG-15 glyceryl ether copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, bis-HEMA poly(1,4-butanediol)-9/IPDI copolymer, ethyl trimethylbenzoyl phenylphosphinate, CI 74260 (pigment green 7 (not FDA approuved)), stearalkonium bentonite, CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 19140 (yellow 5 lake), CI 77492 (iron oxides), diacetone alcohol, silica, BHT, phosphoric acid
- Kosmetikprodukte werden weder zurückgenommen noch umgetauscht.
- Hergestellt in Frankreich