To date, we can confirm that our business remains active and that we are doing all within our power to offer you the very best customer experience possible during these unprecedented times. Our logistics platform remains operational and our various delivery providers continue to guarantee home delivery to customers in countries around the world that we ship to.
IS SMALLABLE STILL ABLE TO DELIVER INTERNATIONALLY, EVEN TO COUNTRIES WITH STRICTER REGULATIONS?
Nevertheless, under the current circumstances, it is possible that the preparation and delivery of orders may be exceptionally delayed by several days. Please know that we are doing our best to deliver your orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Please note: We are updating this page very regularly with all the latest information provided to us by our partner brands, delivery providers and the authorities.
Operating delivery providers in Europe and abroad:
Specifications for European and International Deliveries:
- Delivengo: This delivery provider is no longer available on our website. However, all orders already placed with this provider will be delivered but with longer delivery times. We advise choosing other delivery providers when finalising your order for more efficient delivery times.
- Italy: Due to the confinement measures currently in place in Italy in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that orders cannot be delivered to the following areas: 11023 Chambave / 11023 Saint-Denis / 11020 Verrayes
- Ireland: Due to the current confinement measures in place across Ireland, delivery of orders has been momentarily suspended in this zone.
- Germany: From the 1stof December 2020, delivery time will be extended by one business day for all orders being sent to the following three areas: 18347 Fischland / 18374 Darß /18375 Zingst
- Colissimo Europe :
- Ireland : Due to the Irish confinement, transport has been very strongly impacted on this destination. Delays have been greatly extended. We have therefore temporarily deactivated this carrier on this country. We invite you to choose UPS Express.
We will be updating this information in real time as the situation evolves.
What are the impacts of the suspension of links between France and the United Kingdom for 48 hours on my order(s)?
Date of last update: December 22nd, 2020 at 12:00.
Is Smallable’s customer service team still available?
Unfortunately, we are unable to change a delivery address once an order has been placed. If you are unable to collect your package at the time of delivery, it will be automatically returned to our logistics platform and we will offer you a full refund.
Is it possible to change my delivery address after finalising my order? I am no longer in the city where I was supposed to be.
You have 14 days after receipt of your order to request a return in the "My Returns" section of your customer area. For specific cases, our customer service is here to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us via the "Contact our customer service" section.
I would like to return an item from my order. How can I do so? How long do I have to return or exchange a product once I've received it?
Our logistics platform has put in place all the necessary measures to receive and dispatch goods via national and international transport services, in complete conformity with local and international authorities’ strict health recommendations.
ARE THERE ANY HEALTH RISKS IN RECEIVING PACKAGES FROM FRANCE WHERE CASES OF COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) HAVE BEEN DECLARED? WHAT HEALTH PRECAUTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ASSURE THAT MY ORDER IS DELIVERED SAFELY?
The safety of our customers is our number one priority, which is why we continue to scrupulously follow recommendations provided by the World Health Organization. WHO has confirmed that it is safe to receive packages from any area where COVID-19 has been reported. For more information, please consult the WHO website: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
With our deliveries, we have taken precautions and are strictly following general recommendations provided by authorities to prevent the spread of the virus and offer maximum protection to those who handle our packages. Most notably, we have implemented contact-free delivery.
How contact-free delivery works?
· Our delivery personnel will place packages in letterboxes, where possible.
· If a package does not fit in your letterbox, the delivery person will notify you of their arrival either by knocking or ringing your doorbell.
· They will then place the package on your doorstep and immediately move at least 1m away (approx. 3 ft) from your entrance, while you open your door. We kindly ask that you wait a few seconds before opening your door to allow for enough time for the delivery person to move away from it.
· The delivery person may also leave your package on your doorstep and check from a distance that you have received your package. A signature to confirm the reception of your package will therefore not be collected.
· In light of these new contact-free delivery measures and in the interest of respecting social distancing, please be aware that if you have chosen a delivery option, which requires your signature on reception, your signature may not be collected. Instead, our delivery person may exceptionally leave your package on your landing, doorstep or somewhere in your garden entrance for you to collect from a safe distance.
The aim of these measures is to avoid close contact with others and, in particular, ensure that packages are not passed from hand to hand.
As a final precaution, we recommend that you wash your hands thoroughly after receiving and opening your orders.