Andrée Jardin Ash Wood Beard Brush | Ash
Sustainably harvested wood
This item has been made of wood sourced from sustainably managed forests that do not contribute to deforestation.
- Keratin, a natural component of boar hair, will make your beard soft and shiny and more manageable.Boar bristles also help reduce the effects of static electricity, a common issue with plastic brushes.
- Heat treated ash wood (natural treatment for excellent humidity-proofing), Natural boar hair
- Suitable for all skin types
- After shampooing or showering, pat your beard dry with a towel or use a hair dryer. If your beard is long, untangle using a comb (preferably wooden). Brush through your beard, always in the direction of the hair growth. Apply your usual beard oil. Finish by brushing your beard again to distribute the oil.
- Length : 9 cm, Width : 3 cm
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged
- Made in France