- New arrivals
PatagoniaAtom Tote Pack Backpack - Women’s Collection - Rosewood
This product has been made from recycled or used materials, which have a smaller environmental impact. Recycled materials require less energy and water to produce, generate fewer carbon emissions and reduce waste.
- Large expandable chest pocket which will fit most mobile phones; padded tablet sleeve;
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lined, Padded back, Contrasting logo, Strap(s), Sewn-in brand label, Main compartment, Asymmetric strap, Adjustable straps
- Zip closure, Plain
- Water repellent Ripstop fabric : 100% Recycled polyester, Lining : 100% Recycled polyester, Main shoulder strap : 100% Recycled polyester, Small straps : 100% Recycled nylon
- Water repellent: water glides off without being absorbed
- Weight: 286 g
Dimensions: Main compartment: 33 x 25.5 x 7.6 cm; fits most 25 cm tablets; main compartment can be extended by 10 cm in the shoulder strap along the non-zipped side.
Front pocket: 22.8 x 10 x 2.5 cm
Zipped pocket on the shoulder strap: 17.8 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm
Volume: 8 L
- Machine washable following instructions on the lable