- New arrivals
Butterfly Soothing Balm 8 - 50g
Shipped within 24 hours
This product has been made from recycled or used materials, which have a smaller environmental impact. Recycled materials require less energy and water to produce, generate fewer carbon emissions and reduce waste.
- This soothing balm will help relieve stress headaches, scars, calm and soften the skin. It is highly moisturising for all skin types, and can also be used as a baby balm or during pregnancy.
- This divine smelling balm deeply nourishes and calms the mood and mind. Arnica helps relieve tired and aching muscles, as well as reducing swelling from sprains and other injuries, and is also effective in relieving the symptoms of mosquito bites.
Calendula is known for its strong anti-inflammatory properties and for helping to protect the skin from environmental stressors. Lavender helps to calm and balance the body and mind, and helps to improve sleep. Sunflower is known to help the skin retain moisture, improve skin hydration, help treat conditions such as eczema, and protect the skin from bacteria.
- Arnica, Calendula, Lavender, Rose
- Put a little balm in your hands and rub it into wet or dry skin. Particularly useful for soothing the chest, temples or a nervous stomach.
- Apis Mellifera, Calendula Officinalis, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Arnica montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Capuaca Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermm Parkii (Shea Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, rose geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens Oil)
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged
- Made in United Kingdom
You may also like
Creams, Hydrating oils
Displaying 36 out of 51 items