Antipodes Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream - 60ml
The organic label certifies that this item has been made from environmentally friendly materials and ingredients, and contains no chemical substances.
- Regain even-toned skin that glows with beauty with this moisturising vitamin C facial cream. Its powerful natural ingredients allow it to target pigmentation, brighten skin tone, and refine skin texture.
- Peptides target pigmentation and uneven skin tone by helping to inhibit melanin production. These short chains of amino acids are the building blocks that structure the skin and are also responsible for the radiance of the complexion.
Kakadu Plum, a powerful superfruit with the highest natural vitamin C content in the world, and 100 times higher than oranges, helps to restore skin radiance, boost collagen, target pigmentation and combat premature ageing.
Bakuchiol, a natural alternative to retinol, combines with plant hyaluronic acid for a fresh, plump face.
- Kakadu plum, Peptides, Bakuchiol, Plant hyaluronic acid
Fragrance : Vanilla, Mandarin
- Phthalates-free, No artificial fragrance, Synthetic-free, GMO-free, No petrochemicals, No mineral oil, Paraben-free, No phenoxyethanol, No artificial colours, Sulphate free, Vegan
- Targets dull, lacklustre skin, Suitable for skin prone to dark spots, Suitable for all skin types
- Use this moisturizing correcting cream every morning. Cleanse your skin, then apply a few drops of Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum for a glowing complexion. Massage Diem into the face, neck, and décolletage in an upward motion.
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged
- Made in New Zealand
You may also like
- L:A BRUKET
- Replenishing Serum - 30 ml
- Susanne Kaufmann
- Skincare Starter Set
- Centella Aqua Soothing Serum - 40 ml