Kerzon Fig Leaf Exfoliating Soap - 500 ml
This product has been made from recycled or used materials, which have a smaller environmental impact. Recycled materials require less energy and water to produce, generate fewer carbon emissions and reduce waste.
- This Fig Leaf Exfoliating Soap is the perfect scrub for hands and body, thanks to the exfoliating power of pumice stone and apricot kernel powder.
A formula that is anti-oxidant, nourishing and protective.
- Formulated with nourishing and protective plant oils, combined with a precious blend of pumice stone and apricot kernel powder, this soap provides intense skin care. It removes dead skin and leaves a fresh and comforting scent on your hands and body. Inspired by a summer walk in the shade of fig trees, still fresh from the morning dew, Feuilles de Figuier reveals ultra-fresh top notes of eucalyptus and fennel, enveloped in a sunny heart of immortelle and fig milk, which give way to a woody trail of cedar and myrrh.
- Organic coconut and olive oils, apricot kernel powder, fennel and fig tree.
Bottle made from 100% recycled household waste, refillable in Kerzon shops, or online by using Kerzon’s “La Boucle” system (visit their website for more information).
- For all skin types and the whole family.
Ideal for hands and body. Apply the soap to your hands, massage it thoroughly into your hands and/or body, then rinse with water.
- Aqua/water, potassium cocoate, glycerin, pumice, parfum/fragrance, prunus armeniaca seed powder, polyglyceryl-3 caprylate, potassium olivate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, caprylyl capryl glucoside, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide.
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged
- Made in France