& Tradition Flowerpot VP1 Pendant Light, Verner Panton, 1968 | Mustard
Mustard 1 colour
One size Only a few left
- The Flowerpot Pendant light was inspired by the Flower Power movement in the 1970s. This generation advocated for an alternative lifestyle, with a fascination for the future. The fixture is comprised of pure lines. These semi-circular spheres, presented opposite one another, have become the signature of a series of lamps intended to decorate private homes, interiors and exhibitions around the world.
- Artist : Verner Panton
- Fabrics : Varnished aluminium
- Details : Bulb not included, E27 lightbulb, maximum 40 Watts, For hanging
- 220-240V – 50HZ
- Diameter : 23 cm. Height : 16 cm. Cord: 3 m.
- Weight : 0,95 kg
- CE certified, IP20
- Clean using a damp, clean cloth
- Inside use only