Nobodinoz Growing Green Baby Bouncer - French Linen | Oatmeal
Recycled or biodegradable packaging
This item’s packaging has been made from recycled or biodegradable materials (which decompose into natural components found in nature).
- This elegant baby bouncer provides a relaxing rocking motion for your baby, giving them a comfortable place to play and observe the world. It is lightweight, easy to move, and its timeless design will blend into any interior style. This bouncer was made in collaboration with award-winning designer Marc Venot.
- The linen cover attaches to the wooden frame with strong zips. Cover is removable and machine washable.
- From 0 to 7 months old
- Frame : Beech wood, Stainless steel, Coating : 100% Linen, Lining : 100% Organic cotton, Filling : 100% Polyester, Accessories : 100% Cotton
- The linen used in this product has been sourced entirely from French crops and spun by a French weaver. It has been woven entirely in Barcelona, guaranteeing quality, traceability and a short production circuit. The linen is composed exclusively of long unmixed fibres, which makes it more supple and resistant. It does not pill and keeps its shape.
- Antibacterial, Antifungal, Hypoallergenic, Thermoregulatory properties
- Height : 39 cm, Length : 82 cm, Width : 43.5 cm
- Complies with the European EN12790 standard
- Made in Spain
- Wash on cold cycle
- Gentle wash