What Matters Hand Soap 290 ml
The organic label certifies that this item has been made from environmentally friendly materials and ingredients, and contains no chemical substances.
- This product washes hands effectively while leaving them soft thanks to its formula enriched with moisturizing and softening aloe vera. The glass bottle is refillable with the eco-refill also sold on our site.
- This gel, enriched with moisturising organic aloe vera, gently cleanses and moisturises the hands and forms a protective and refreshing barrier on the skin. The vegetable oil derivative preserves moisture and helps the beneficial ingredients to penetrate and the coconut oil derivative gently cleanses and creates a beautiful lather. Fragranced with a subtle combination of cedar, mimosa and violet it has floral, woody notes that the whold family will love.
- Purified water, Organic aloe vera leaf extract, Coconut oil derivative, Vegetable oil and sugar derivative, Lemon active ingredient, Red seaweed powder White goemon. Certified organic, this product is rated 100/100 on Yuka.
- Put a few drops of the product in the palm of your hands, mix it with water, rub and rinse.
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged
- Made in France
You may also like
- Susanne Kaufmann
- Hand Soap Refill - 250 ml
- Fig Leaf Exfoliating Soap - 500 ml
- Petit Grain Liquid Soap - 500 ml
- What Matters
- Shower Gel Eco-Refill 290 ml
- Mama & Baby Shower Gel Set
- Sisters Body
- Hand Soap - 290ml
- Sisters Body
- Body Wash - 290ml