What Matters Hand Soap Eco-Refill 290 ml
The organic label certifies that this item has been made from environmentally friendly materials and ingredients, and contains no chemical substances.
- This soap effectively cleans your hands while leaving them lovely and soft thanks to its formula enriched in aloe vera that has hydrating and softening properties. This refill can be used to fill the original bottle sold on our website.
- This gel, enriched with moisturising organic aloe vera, gently cleanses and moisturises the hands and forms a protective and refreshing barrier on the skin. The vegetable oil derivative preserves moisture and helps the beneficial ingredients to penetrate and the coconut oil derivative gently cleanses and creates a beautiful lather. Fragranced with a subtle combination of cedar, mimosa and violet it has floral, woody notes that the whold family will love.
- Purified water, Organic aloe vera leaf extract, Coconut oil derivative, Vegetable oil and sugar derivative, Lemon active ingredient, Red seaweed powder White goemon. Certified organic, this product is rated 100/100 on Yuka.
- Put a few drops of the product in the palm of your hands, mix it with water, rub and rinse.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Lauryl glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Citric acid, Xanthan gum, Parfum, Sodium benzoate, Carrageenan, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract*. *ingrédient issu de l'Agriculture Biologique.
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged
- Made in France