- New arrivals
Hibiscus Flower Infusion - 80 g
Shipped within 24 hours
This product has been made from recycled or used materials, which have a smaller environmental impact. Recycled materials require less energy and water to produce, generate fewer carbon emissions and reduce waste.
- A tangy, floral infusion with an intense red colour.
- Known for its diuretic properties, Hibiscus is said to fight against occasional tiredness and to help improve venous return.
- Hibiscus flowers, Hibiscus Sabdariffa
- GreenMa has come up with a range of products adapted to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Tea is not recommended during pregnancy because it inhibits iron absorption, the result of which can weaken pregnant women whose iron requirements are higher than normal. GreenMa herbal infusions contain a blend of plants that do not contain tea leaves - that is to say, theine - and that therefore do not cause any risk of anaemia. However, we recommend you always seek professional advice from a doctor or pharmacist before drinking an infusion.
Brew one teaspoon of the infusion in boiling water for five minutes. It can be drunk hot or cold.
- Fleurs d’Hibiscus entières*.
*issu de l’agriculture biologique.
- Made in France
You may also like
Tea & Infusions
Displaying 16 out of 16 items