- New arrivals
Naïf Natural Skincare Kids and Baby SPF50 Sunscreen
The vegan label guarantees that no animal testing was conducted at any stage on this item. Further, this product contains no ingredients derived from animals, animal by-products and animal-derived GMOs.
- This Naïf sunscreen for babies and children has a sun protection factor of 50 and will ensure that the delicate skin of babies and children is effectively protected against harsh UVA and UVB rays.
- It has a natural filter derived from mineral zinc oxide (non-nano), which adds a layer to the skin. This means that the sun's rays are immediately reflected. This natural UV filter is therefore perfectly suited for children with sensitive skin as it minimises skin reactions and protects it immediately. The cream is easy to apply and does not leave a white layer, thanks to the natural oils.
- Olive oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil.
- Silicon-free, Allergy friendly, No mineral oil, Paraben-free, Vegan
- Suitable for sensitive skin, Suitable for all skin types
- Apply a good dose of sunscreen before your child goes out in the sun. It is important to also apply sunscreen even in the shade. Reapply every two hours to the body and face. This sunscreen is water resistant and does not leave a white layer on the skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, Candelilla Cera/ Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearyl Caprylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C15-23 Alkane, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
- Cosmetic products can not be returned or exchanged, Dermatologically tested, SPF 50
- Made in Netherlands
You may also like
Displaying 6 out of 6 items