Main SauvageLarge Teddy Bear in Pyjamas Terracotta
Recycled or biodegradable packaging
This item’s packaging has been made from recycled or biodegradable materials (which decompose into natural components found in nature).
- This soft toy has been entirely hand-knitted, and would make the perfect gift for a newborn. It has been meticulously crafted in a way that contributes to preserving skilled techniques that are respectful of humans and nature. It is made of pure baby alpaca wool, a very soft anti-bacterial material, that is particularly suitable for sensitive skin. Its long legs make it easy to grasp for little hands.
- Embroidered eyes, soft body, hypoallergenic
- Hand knitted, Hand embroidered
- From birth
- 100% Alpaca, Filling: Recycled plastic bottle fibres
- The wool comes from a spinning mill in the Bolivian Andes where the raw material is obtained it from small-scale breeders.
- Height : 42 cm
- CE certified
- Wash on cold cycle
- Hand wash only