Béton CiréMiki Striped Linen Docker Hat Beige
This item was handcrafted by artisans using traditional skills and techniques. Only a limited quantity has been made; it has not been mass-produced.
- Halfway between a cap and a beanie, this traditional sailor hat was originally designed without a visor to avoid losing it to a gust of wind, and with the ears free to be able to hear the sound of the ocean. Today, Béton Ciré has revisited the design, creating an everyday accessory that you can wear it from sea to city.
The Miki is entirely handmade in France by artisan milliners.
- Top stitched, Embroidered logo, Adjustable
- Garment pulls on, Stripe print
- Artisanal manufacture, Handmade
- 100% Linen, Tightening strap : 100% Leather
- One size fits all (head size 56 to 59 cm)
- Made in France