Montessori Human Body Kit
- This sensory discovery of the human body is inspired by the Montessori method.
It includes 12 life-sized felt organs to discover their shape, location and function.
In this kit, children are invited to discover the human body with their senses using felt organs that can be placed on themselves or on the accompanying poster. They can deepen their knowledge using the picture cards, flash cards, poster and booklet featuring transparent sheets that show the skeletal, muscular, circulatory and nervous systems.
- 1 x explanatory booklet with 4 transparent sheets
- 12 x life-size felt organs
- 13 x picture cards
- 13 x flash cards
- 1 x poster of the body to be completed (40 x 100 cm)
A fun, educational kit that follows the Montessori method.
- Author(s) : Marie Eschenbrenner, Roberta Rocchi, Sabine Hofmann
- Language(s) : French
- From 6 years old
36 products items of 178See the following items