Main Sauvage Rabbit Hanging Rattle Ecru
Recycled or biodegradable packaging
This item’s packaging has been made from recycled or biodegradable materials (which decompose into natural components found in nature).
- This rattle has been entirely knitted by hand, and will soon accompany you and your baby everywhere. It has been meticulously crafted in a way that contributes to preserving skilled techniques that are respectful of humans and nature. It is made of pure baby alpaca wool, a very soft anti-bacterial material, particularly suitable for sensitive skin. It can be hung on your baby’s activity arch, on the bars of their cot or on the pram.
- It has a small bell to stimulate hearing. Hypoallergenic and antibacterial material.
- Hand knitted, Hand embroidered
- From birth
- 100% Baby alpaca, Filling: Recycled plastic bottle fibres
- The wool comes from a spinning mill in the Bolivian Andes where the raw material is obtained it from small-scale breeders.
- Approx 20cm when hanging.
- Complies with CE standards
You may also like
Displaying 5 out of 5 items