Brin d’Ours Rouge Gorge En Hiver x Smallable
Recycled or biodegradable packaging
This item’s packaging has been made from recycled or biodegradable materials (which decompose into natural components found in nature).
For the fourth year in a row, Smallable has joined forces with 13 of its children's brands to benefit the charity Un Enfant par la Main. This year, the participating brands have generously revisited one or more of their most iconic models in limited edition.
This figurine was designed by hand in Saverne, in the French Bas-Rhin region. You can use it as a decorative element in your child's room or as a toy by giving life to this wooden being. "Rouge Gorge En Hiver" is a toy featuring a small robin and fox in a winter setting. I wonder what they could be talking about?
- Designed by Brin d'Ours x Smallable
- Helps develop imagination, Promotes personal development of your child
- Untreated wood, Handmade, Hand painted
- From 2 years old
- Lime wood, Base : Plywood
- Vosges wood, Natural paint
- Length : 14 cm, Width : 15 cm, Height : 21 cm
- Complies with the European EN71-3 standard
- Limited edition, Photo credit : @marieinmay
- Made in France