Main Sauvage Soft Toy Bunny in a Romper Siena
This item was handcrafted by artisans using traditional skills and techniques. Only a limited quantity has been made; it has not been mass-produced.
- This soft toy has been entirely hand-knitted, and would make the perfect gift for a newborn. It has been meticulously crafted in a way that contributes to preserving skilled techniques that are respectful of humans and nature. It is made of pure baby alpaca wool, a very soft material that is particularly suitable for sensitive skin. Its long legs make it easy to grasp for little hands.
- Soft body
- Hand knitted, Hand embroidered, This product is made from upcycled or recycled materials
- From birth
- 100% Baby alpaca, Padding: Recycled plastic bottle fibres
- The wool comes from a spinning mill in the Bolivian Andes where the raw material is obtained it from small-scale breeders.
- Natural sustainable material, Free from chemicals, Antibacterial, Hypoallergenic
- Length : 22 cm
- Complies with CE standards
- Wash on cold cycle
- Hand wash only