- New arrivals
Teddy Bear in Striped Pyjamas Terracotta
Shipped within 24 hours
Recycled or biodegradable packaging
This item’s packaging has been made from recycled or biodegradable materials (which decompose into natural components found in nature).
- This soft toy has been entirely hand-knitted, and would make the perfect gift for a newborn. It has been meticulously crafted in a way that contributes to preserving skilled techniques that are respectful of humans and nature. It is made of pure baby alpaca wool, a very soft anti-bacterial material, that is particularly suitable for sensitive skin. Its long legs make it easy to grasp for little hands.
- Embroidered eyes, soft body, hypoallergenic
- Hand knitted, Hand embroidered
- From birth
- 100% Alpaca, Filling: Recycled plastic bottle fibres
- The wool comes from a spinning mill in the Bolivian Andes where the raw material is obtained it from small-scale breeders.
- Height : 22 cm
- CE certified
- Wash on cold cycle
- Hand wash only
You may also like
Displaying 36 out of 109 items