Main SauvageWooden Rabbit Rattle Beige
Recycled or biodegradable packaging
This item’s packaging has been made from recycled or biodegradable materials (which decompose into natural components found in nature).
- This rattle has been entirely hand-knitted, and would make the perfect gift for a newborn.
It has been meticulously crafted in a way that contributes to preserving skilled techniques that are respectful of humans and nature. It is made of pure baby alpaca wool, a very soft anti-bacterial material, particularly suitable for sensitive skin. It is easy to hold thanks to its ring.
- It features a bell on the inside to stimulate hearing. The ring can be chewed on and relieves your baby when their first teeth start to appear.
- Hand knitted, Hand embroidered
- From birth
- 100% Baby alpaca, Maple wood, Filling: Recycled plastic bottle fibres
- The wool comes from a spinning mill in the Bolivian Andes, where the raw material is obtained it from small-scale breeders.
- Antibacterial, Hypoallergenic
- Height : 13 cm
- Complies with CE standards
You may also like
Displaying 5 out of 5 items