Main SauvageWooden Rabbit Rattle Hazel
Sustainably harvested wood
This item has been made of wood sourced from sustainably managed forests that do not contribute to deforestation.
- This rattle has been entirely hand-knitted, and would make the perfect gift for a newborn. It has been meticulously crafted in a way that contributes to preserving skilled techniques that are respectful of humans and nature. It is made of pure baby alpaca wool, a very soft anti-bacterial material, particularly suitable for sensitive skin. It is easy to hold thanks to its ring.
- It features a bell on the inside to stimulate hearing. The ring can be chewed on and relieves your baby when their first teeth start to appear. Hypoallergenic and antibacterial material.
- Hand knitted, Hand embroidered
- From birth
- 100% Baby alpaca, Maple wood, Filling: Recycled plastic bottle fibres
- The wool comes from a spinning mill in the Bolivian Andes, where the raw material is obtained it from small-scale breeders.
- Height : 13 cm
- FSC-certified wood, Complies with CE standards
You may also like
Displaying 5 out of 5 items