Assouline Moon Paradise
- For centuries the moon had been synonymous with mystery, an unknown. But over the years, mankind has studied this brilliant satellite and even managed to venture there. Mystery became discovery, which then became possibility. Earth’s moon is a constant—universal to every human, both past and present. A rare, unifying phenomenon. It transcends languages, continents, and fields of study. But perhaps, most commonly, it is a source of inspiration. The moon’s influence is not contained in scientific inquiry, but can be found in fashion, art, architecture, and film.
- More than 200 illustrations.
- Autor(es) : Sarah Cruddas
- Tapa dura
- Número de páginas : 294 paginas
- Idioma(s) : Inglés
- Largo : 33 cm, Ancho : 24.7 cm, Grosor : 3.7 cm
- Fabricado en Italia